MINI Cooper Forum banner

my birds mini...

2K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  Pee 
#1 ·
new to this site, i dont actually own a mini but my girlfriend does so ive joined up to help her out with any mini info she needs... had a lil look round here and there and have already learned quite a bit... keep up the good work guys and girls...

mat.

ps hope you like nickys (my birds) mini!!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
thanks for the positive comments, i wasnt sure on the boot stripes at first but theyv really grown on me, my girlfriend loves them... does look almost straight off the italian job, saw it on telly the other day, only differences are the wheels and the roof (white roof in italian job iirc!!) learned a bit about oil and servicing, which tyres to go for and trying to get my bird to go for a lohen stage one!! 365 quid for up to 15bhp with better fuel consumption!! not bad at all, wish my civic was that cheap!!!

mat.

#11 ·
the 'bird' bit was picked up on when i showed her the thread, i think i got away with it as she was too busy looking at the pictures and being all proud of her mini (that shes called Minnie by the way)!!

mat.

#16 ·
if you like that then you should like this to...

Attachments

#17 ·
not really into the viper stripes tbh, but i do like that exhaust... is that a standard mini cooper exhaust with a john cooper works trim piece?

mat.
ps thanks again for the comments, shes still pleased with it, needs new front suspension bushes and tyres though!!

#21 ·
ah wow lovely Cooper me and my bf have a MINI each his is indi blue and they both look like they are from the italian job and yours would go very well with it! compleating the set red white and blue! let me know if you ever want to sell as thats a lovely MINI! Would love a pic of yours with ours :)

#23 ·
dont think she will be selling it, shes dead pleased with it and wants to keep it for a while (hopefully long enough for her to get a lohen stage 1 tune for a lil more 'grunt' - though shes only interested in the increased fuel economy aspects!!) can you post a link to pics of ur mini's, did try looking through your posts but gave up!!

mat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.