MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up Wednesday evening. Briliant. Couldnt be happier with my choice. Will get some pics posted after the weekend.

Pity about the rain, but at least I know it doesn't leak.

Does anyone know how to set the clock on a chrono-pack. I tried and the computer did a full system check????

PS Dealer was excellent, Sytners, Leicester.

:cool:

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Your excellent dealer should have set the clock for you... ;) I'm pretty sure it's in the manual anyway somewhere..... (A lot of help that that was I know!).

Don't let the rain worry you, just keep above 40mph and you should stay dry..... not so sure about the rear seats though!

:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi,

This is a bit of a PITA to set. What you need to do is press and hold the button, it will then start to flash.
You then need to wait for the display to change to what you want to set, hours or minutes. When at
the thing you want to set use the button to advance the hours or minutes, finally press the button again
when everything is done to set the clock going.

I guess that the time was wrong as dealer times have a different sense of time to the rest of us :)

Paul;

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I reset the system by error. If you follow the clock setting instructions with the key in the wrong position the computer carries out a system check. Its really cool when it happens....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts