MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rocking the F57
17,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst out Christmas shopping a few weeks ago, I was driving past the MINI dealer and couldn't help but 'pop' in to say hello! Anyway, I ended up ordering myself some white bonnet stripes and spot lamps to go on the MCC!!

Went in today to be fitted, unfortunately couldn't do the lamps, but the stripes are on!!

Here are some piccies for you!!

·
Rocking the F57
17,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MD1 said:
looking good Jon - spots of course will finish her off - can't think where you got the idea to fit them??? :) :)
Hope you're feeling better and enjoyed christmas!

M & K x
Cheers you two!! :D :D :D

Im feeling much better now..all gone!! And Im eating properly again!!! Yay! :D :D

Take care and have a great new years!!

Jon

P.S. You need to turn your pager on so its easier to message you!!

·
GTT........See Yah
420 Posts
Welcome to the strips club Jon, look great but then I would say that would'nt I !! When are the spots booked in then, to really finish the look off ?

Happy New Year to you and hope to see you agagin soon in 2005

P.S. until then here is what the spots will look like with the spots

Attachments

·
Rocking the F57
17,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
salim said:
Whats the cost for the lamps and the stripes?
Hi Salim,

The cost varies from dealer to dealer.....

The stripes are 50 pounds plus fitting (= 84 pounds) but i got a discount which made them 72 pounds...

The lamps were supposed to be 349 pounds fitted but again i got a discount off of that price....

And how did i get a discount?? easy...the man at the dealer fancied me!! :D :D

Jon

·
Rocking the F57
17,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CoopLex said:
Stripes look great! I went with the black on my Cool Blue but the white look really nice too. :D
Cool Blue is one of those colours where either white or black stripes look great!! A bit like chilli red i suppose!!

Glad you like them.... I love 'em!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.