·
T o t a l m i n i . c o m
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today- Me and Ian, took Baron for some modding:D:D
We set of at 5:30an:eek:
After about 450 miles and an impressive 36.6Mpg

We firstly arrived at Wollaston MINI:D Where I had some new wheels fitted:D:D
Just to say, what a brilliant service and thankyou so much Matt for the offer on those wheels:D:D
They look amazing:D

And then the second part of our trip was to MINI Pirate, where I had the old faded UJ removed and a brand new one installed:D, and then Phil put on some Pirate Eye's:D:D ( They went down extremely well with the neighbours:D:D)
And a big thankyou to Phil amazing job:D- Top Job as always:D Would highly recomend him:):)

Right think it is time for piccies:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
21,966 Posts
Baron looks awesome now buddy, top job as ever from Phil too :D it was great being able to watch him work and see the graphics get cut :nice::D

I'll get all my piccies on cd for you so you can post them ;)

thanks for my stickers too Phil, really appreciate your help and support, I'll hopefully get them on tomorrow and post some pics in our IJ thread ;):D

Pmsl, After 4+ hours of driving, we sort of realised that sports seats aren't comfortable
yeah we did a bit :eek: think my arse went to sleep too :eek::p

·
T o t a l m i n i . c o m
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Baron looks awesome now buddy, top job as ever from Phil too :D it was great being able to watch him work and see the graphics get cut :nice::D

I'll get all my piccies on cd for you so you can post them ;)

thanks for my stickers too Phil, really appreciate your help and support, I'll hopefully get them on tomorrow and post some pics in our IJ thread ;):D

yeah we did a bit :eek: think my arse went to sleep too :eek::p
Thanks mate:D:D Was great fun:D
That will be great:D

Yeah think mine did too:p:p

Looks good!! :D :D Although I don't find my sports seats uncomfortable?? Strange! :confused:
Thanks Vickie:D Hmm yeah strange:)

So Sam, wheels off today and wash and wax the back of them!!!!
No Monday, will give them a quick wash over and then a full clean on monday:D

·
JCW 250
1,124 Posts
Although I am perhaps biased wheel looks great!!! :)

I find the JCW seats great! No problem for me on long journeys... Then again on a long juorney perhaps anyones ar$e is gonna get tired.. :)

Well worth the trip by the looks of it :)

·
JCW 250
1,124 Posts
And a good job done too by the looks of it :)

May well be worth applying some sort of wheel seal (poorboys is a good one) to keep those wheels looking top notch... Nice efforts :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts