MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They say you'll never overcome your demons if you don't confront them...so here goes...

In the wine business this is about the busiest week of the year. I'm not planning on taking Benny to work and what with the cr*p on the roads and me getting home late he's been staying in the garage.

After all is done ... I've been going out to the garage..popping in a CD...laying back...closing my eyes..and just taking in the aroma.

My God it's beautiful.

There...I said it...

Peter... Autoaromatherapy...in Denver

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Peter Crowl said:
They say you'll never overcome your demons if you don't confront them...so here goes...

In the wine business this is about the busiest week of the year. I'm not planning on taking Benny to work and what with the cr*p on the roads and me getting home late he's been staying in the garage.

After all is done ... I've been going out to the garage..popping in a CD...laying back...closing my eyes..and just taking in the aroma.

My God it's beautiful.

There...I said it...

your secret may be out now, peter but don't think you are the only one to do so...not by a long shot !!! :D :D :D

keep on enjoying
best
kerrie

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've got a great home stereo, but all night tonight I've had my door to my garage open and just let my Mini play away. Every once in a while I go pop in and we have quality time together. Hope the rain stops soon!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Man, you guys are strange :p just kidding...i was at a restaurant with my girlfriend about 3 weeks after I got my MCSC...she started getting mad because I made sure we had a table by the window so I could keep an eye on the car, and about every 5 minutes, I turned around to look out the window to make sure no one was messing with it

All she told me was "you've got a problem" :D

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
47 Posts
Peter Crowl said:

My God it's beautiful.

There...I said it...

//

frankly, i see _nothing_ wrong about pampering one's
fine auto. (that's always been my m.o. )

...nothin' like keeping it good looking and tight.

kthxbye.

b.

//

·
Autocross Junkie!
21 Posts
LOL - a couple of days after we picked up Scarlett, I settled down in the DS seat, fired up the HK with some U2 and happily read the owner's manual again for the second time. :D We all must be sick... or in love with our cars. I have to be cautious though because technically Scarlett is my wife's car ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts