Tracker
Sunroof
Works Door Sill Plates
MINI TLC
Cooper S 17" S-Spoke Alloy wheels
Spot lights
Black bonnet stripes
Probably a chqred roof also??

any comments would be appreciated wheather its good or bad anythin i should add on or take away thanks anyway............. looking farward to any replys :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
That sounds absolutely awesome.

However, have you thought of getting some sky blue viper stripes put on that baby? I believe you would have to get them put on as an aftermarket upgrade as they are not available from Mini in that colour as yet. I have seen a few pictures with the blue vipers and I have to say they compliment the Pepper White perfectly.... just my opinion though!

Whatever you order, don't look back and enjoy your new toy. Happy motoring! :)

I hope the person I took this picture from does not mind....

·
The REAL King of Bling
261 Posts
Theres a woman that lives up my street with a pepper white cooper with black roof and mirrors and aerokit, looks good! I also think you should go for a black roof, matches tinted windows nicely if you were to get them. Since you are gonna get the aerokit, you should get the aero spoiler, less common than the cooper s spoiler and its bigger! :cool:
When you mentioned colour coding, did you mean the arches?

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
a white works with full colour coding, thats going to look very nice. did you consider another interior other than black? that spec is crying out for cordoba beige

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
flav said:
get a black roof on your mini. i have pepper white/black roof and it looks great. body colored roof just does not look like a mini, in any color. why the body colored roof????
i dont know actually i was gonna go for a black roof to start with but then i seen this PWMC with a chqrd roof and it looked very very sexy. what do u think about cquard roof???? :D :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ollymale said:
Wow that is one hell of a spec :cool: :cool:

Cooper Works as well :cool: :cool:

Have to agree though, black roof would look good

its only the cooper works sound kit not come out yet, but im still thinking about the roof and what to do with that weather to go for a chequred roof with a sunroof or not ohhhhhhhhhh i dunno ???? :( :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cooperchris said:
Theres a woman that lives up my street with a pepper white cooper with black roof and mirrors and aerokit, looks good! I also think you should go for a black roof, matches tinted windows nicely if you were to get them. Since you are gonna get the aerokit, you should get the aero spoiler, less common than the cooper s spoiler and its bigger! :cool:
When you mentioned colour coding, did you mean the arches?

an areo spoiler ??? have u got a pic???
yeah sorry i do mean the arches :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hat said:
a white works with full colour coding, thats going to look very nice. did you consider another interior other than black? that spec is crying out for cordoba beige

Thanx, well i thought the red was very very nice untill i found out you have to have red door panels aswell so that was a big turn off, but id never really thought of cordoba beige ummmmm now youve gave me sumthin to think about, i'll go and check out some pics ON that THANX....... :D :D :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fellow midlander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peachiz said:
Pw/Pw ..Way to go!!!

Wow! :cool: would love to see those colour coded arches..I'm still debating on these

Congratulations :)
Thanx cant wait :D :D :D :D :D
well id never really thought of coloured arches untill i saw them on a PWMC on the john cooper works web site, they looked AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna go for the interior trim in Pepper white aswell ( instead of the brilliant silver trim) i just hope it goes with everythin .....

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
andymini1 said:
Thanx, well i thought the red was very very nice untill i found out you have to have red door panels aswell so that was a big turn off, but id never really thought of cordoba beige ummmmm now youve gave me sumthin to think about, i'll go and check out some pics ON that THANX....... :D :D :D
are you sure you have to have the red door trims? this is off the mini.co.uk configurator:

cloth/leather octagon/black

cloth/leather octagon red

cordoba beige

·
The REAL King of Bling
261 Posts
Yes sure, heres a few pics I took of mine.
Colour coded arches, from the factory or somewhere else?

Attachments

·
Ecstatic new JCW owner!
2,013 Posts
Holy moly fantastic Cooper spec - how much is that going to cost?! And I thought I went overboard on the options! :D A MC needs a contrast roof though...that is going to be one cool Cooper :cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.