MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Sleeky Silver
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Im a new user here, aswell as a new car owner, and i really wanted to join so here is my intro :D

I just turned 17 last month and have bought my first car, its a MINI ONE, with the following mods.

Bluefin Chip, Miltek Cat Back Exhaust System, Iridium Spark Plugs and Viper Induction kit,

aswll as KW Variant 1 Coilovers.

i love it too bits and i just wanted to show you guys it :D what do yous think ?

anything you feel needs added to the car ?

i have a few questions and here they are...

I need to raise the suspension a LITTLE bit as i cant pull my car onto the drive without bottoming

out haha, does any one know where i can buy the tool from that enables me to do so ?

what else i was wondering was if i can by seat covers for the car ? and does any one know where

i can find these ?

also what BHP is my car producing ? with the above mods ?

Here are a few picz of my car :D

look forward to your replies :D

·
Mini Youngster
2,437 Posts
Very nice mini.

Low is the way to go :D especially with 18's. I want coilovers to lower mine more on 18's as im only on springs. Although i already bottom out on dips in the road and scrape on everything that isnt flat :S

Prob about 125-130 bhp i would say. it is what im aiming for also.

·
Pure Silver Batman
540 Posts
Congratulations on your first car, a very nice one at that. Your Mini looks well cool!

Looks like it has an aerokit from the front, and the wheels are nuts! Please don't raise it though, go lower:p

Re performance, Im thinking around 125-130. I want a viper induction:mad:

·
MINI on the brain!!!
1,510 Posts
Wowwwieee, I wish I had a MINI like that at 17... :D

·
Sleeky Silver
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha thanks for the reply guys ! appriciated !,

My Aims for the car is to get a Janspeed Manifold, which should improve performance further.

and Ryan, i reallyyyyyyy like the reflectors you have on your front arches they luk qualityyyyy

where did you get them from ?

·
Miss Independent
791 Posts
Looks cool man.

Dont raise it!

·
Sleeky Silver
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello mate cheers !

yeah ...ermmm my dad is getting my insurance on fleet or something so i think it wont be too bad ?

but yeah sharp see my test is this week then if i pass ill get insured right away :D

·
BBMC 003
972 Posts
Hello mate cheers !

yeah ...ermmm my dad is getting my insurance on fleet or something so i think it wont be too bad ?

but yeah sharp see my test is this week then if i pass ill get insured right away :D
Ah haven't even passed yet! I had mine before I passed too :p Best of luck, what day is your test?

·
Sleeky Silver
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha koolio !! :D

its this thursday !!!!!!!!!!!

wooo lol cant wait...hope i pass...its not good having my car jus sitting in the garage :p

·
Mini Youngster
2,437 Posts
That was the same as me, my standard one sitting in the garage until I passed!! lol
Good luck!!

After seeing your car on coilovers Im getting coils.
Im on springs with my 18's but want to really lower it as much as possible without rubbing.

·
Sleeky Silver
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha yeah the coilovers are amazing !!

but you have to accept the hard ride !

thanks for the luck guys I'll let yous know and tell you what i think of my mini on its first adventure :p

·
Pure Silver Batman
540 Posts
Nice, good luck with the test for sure.

I was the same aswell, my ONE sitting in the garage until I turned 17. although as a learner at 17 i did around 3000 miles in the car :D

1 - 20 of 82 Posts