MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easiest thing to do but not much point.

I took the rear wiper sprayer and turned it 180 degrees. It now shoots back so I can spray people. I dont do it to get to people, just fun. Its just when a freind is following or something i can give them a squirt. Yesterday I was driving along and a buddy came up behind and recognized my Mini (they tend to be easy to see for some reason) and we got a good laugh outa it.

I have also backed up to another freinds car while it was parked and sprayed it. They were inside and thought I was crazy. It looks really funny.

·
Registered
836 Posts
My dad used to do that when we were kids with the front windscreen washer, he had the nozzle turned outwards instead of at the window so he used to squirt cyclists...He set such a good example!

·
Back in a first gen.
1,386 Posts
No need to clean my car then Soggy :D:D

Not on purpose, but my nearside front washer squirts to the side of the road for some reason instead of the window, so anybody standing on the pavement when I clean my screen gets a free shower.
Everytime I clean the screen I remind myself to alter it & never do ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
There's a MINI owner here in San Diego who has replaced his rear wiper with a M&M Peanuts character toy about 4" high.

When he operates the wiper, it waves.

When he operates the sprayer, it ..... piddles.

guru220 said:
Easiest thing to do but not much point.

I took the rear wiper sprayer and turned it 180 degrees. It now shoots back so I can spray people. I dont do it to get to people, just fun. Its just when a freind is following or something i can give them a squirt. Yesterday I was driving along and a buddy came up behind and recognized my Mini (they tend to be easy to see for some reason) and we got a good laugh outa it.

I have also backed up to another freinds car while it was parked and sprayed it. They were inside and thought I was crazy. It looks really funny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
AuthiMini
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing