MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
It'll be here soon!!!
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I took my first drive at Motor City MINI today! :D I definitely still want one. My biggest joy was that I didn't feel as small as I thought I would driving it. I'm a very petite person very scared of Detroit drivers, so this was a pretty big concern for me. I've also never driven a car with such tight steering before. Hmmm... I think I need one. Now my big decision is the color! Ack! How did you all decide? I would like to keep Indie Blue in my options, but I'm not sure that I'm going to get an S. I also saw a purple one up close and personal for the first time today, and decided I liked that too. I don't usually like purple cars...... decisions decisions.....

·
It'll be here soon!!!
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was dropped for purple? How come they still have it for the S, or don't they? Blue is such a great color.... sad.....

·
Registered
336 Posts
Indi blue is gone for good.

Hyper Blue is now on the S (very similar to indi blue, just a tad lighter and brighter), and is supposed to be availble on the base Cooper after January 1, 2005.

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
If I may interject....
Look around you as you drive. Blue is the flavor of 2005. Everybody from Kia to Cadillac is pushing blue and many are almost identical to the MINI blue's.

Now...you know how you feel when you see all those Teal cars from the late 90's? Seemed like every other car on the road was Teal, and now they look really dated...of course that's the idea.

Consider how you'll feel about it in three years. Will you want to be one of the Herd of Blue Cars from 2005 or would you prefer to be ...different.

Just a though

from

Peter...in Denver

·
Registered
514 Posts
Peter Crowl said:
...or would you prefer to be ...different.
Driving a Mini already makes us different (better even perhaps, lol?) I haven't found my IB to be anything but run of the mill or ordinary. That's why we're going CB on the MCSC (that and my wife wouldn't let me get Black ;) ) Pick a color you love and go for it -- there's no right or wrong choice. :)

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Decisions?!...........what decisions?

One choice.......... :blblack: BLACK :blblack: ...............simple ;)

:D :p :D

Veronica

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
Veron781 said:
Decisions?!...........what decisions?

One choice.......... :blblack: BLACK :blblack: ...............simple ;)

:D :p :D

Veronica

Amen!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
hehe :cool:

My first ever drive of a MINI was in a S. oooooooo it was such fun :D

Veronica :blblack:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts