• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any ideas on how to trouble shoot my horn. It just stopped working! Is there a fuse for it and if so where is it located? Anyone else had this problem? Thanks William

·
Registered
785 Posts
Whilst I've not had the horn go on my MINI it did go on my old car. Like you say it was just a case of the dealer replacing a blown fuse in the fuse box. Is the fuse box under the glove box? I'm not too sure..hopefully someone else should be able to answer that one.

Regards
Christopher

·
Registered
204 Posts
You could see if there's a fuse for it by reading your manual. If not, you can take it in and use your warranty.

·
Let's Motor...
89 Posts
horns

you have (2) horns and if it was a connection issue,you would have at least one horn to make noise.the horns are located just behind the front directionals if you want to check for bad connections,as for the fuse panel,it is located just by your left foot,by the floor(if you have a left hand drive MINI) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have any ideas on how to trouble shoot my horn. It just stopped working! Is there a fuse for it and if so where is it located? Anyone else had this problem? Thanks William
My 2004 mini Cooper horn stopped working all of a sudden. Replaced the horn up near the fender and Horn worked again simple repair. Do not need to remove the bumper if you have patience you can fish the horn out of the hole. Make room by disconnecting the lights and move it out-of-the-way . Very simple repair that took about 25 minutes. Advanced auto sales a replacement horn for $20. Just need to cut off the connector that comes with the mini Cooper horn and re-wire with clips and put back together. Very easy repair !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts