MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After years of wanting, and two months since ordering of waiting my HB/B MCS is in my hands! The color is absolutely beautiful, love the body-colored interior with the crome bits. And even in the break-in period it's a blast to drive, of course. Just spent the first hour of "work" this morning showing it off to my co-workers. Burnt an MP3 test CD last night, and it definitely plays in the CD player (and the H/K sounds great).

Yea, if you haven't figured it out, I'm in full-on MINI euphoria right now. :D

It was after dark when I got it home, but I've attached a few pictures. I'll post more of them, hopefully much better quality, when I get a chance.

Oh, and Scott at Tate MINI of Annapolis was top-notch. Very knowledgable, very much into MINIs... I recommend him highly if you're interested in a MINI in the Baltimore-Washington area.

Attachments

·
Letting the days go by
890 Posts
Looks fab! Particularly like the colour coded dash. Me thinks it'll be on my wish list from now on...

Looking forward to some daylight pics when you get them :cool:

·
Nurburgring Survivor
100 Posts
I dunno how to tell you this but they put the steering wheel on the wrong side ;)

The old ones are always the best...

Seriously though.. congrats it looks awesome, but hasn't helped me with choosing a colour for my next MCS. I *thought* I had it but I don't know now. Just been out to see the BEP for real, I guess I need to see a HB too.

·
Just Lurking.....
1,828 Posts
Very nice mate :D

HB is definatly THE best colour IMO for the MINI. Now that i've seen a HB/B, i think it might look better than my HB/W but could do with some piccies of it in the light ;)

Have fun !!!

Oddball
:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh... almost forgot... Many of us Americans cringed when we saw the ugly body-colored plate that was to go where the rear fogs are installed in other parts of the world. Well, when I looked at mine it was a little black plastic grill, made of the same stuff that the little bumper grills next to it are. It actually looks pretty nice, maybe nice enough to forgo the $150 or $200 for dealer install of the rear fogs.

I've attached a picture of a UK mini for reference, but I'll take a picture of mine tonight.

Attachments

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
God that looks sooo good, gr8 colour combo, can u take sum during day, may spec this colour combo, am dark silver/black at the mo...

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Hyper Blue is a fantastic colour, I saw one recently and was well impressed.

Wasn'r so keen on the coloured dash either (only seen pics of red or orange? before) but it really works in HB.

Enjoy your car.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
18 Participants
Rob.
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing