MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys... I wanted to give my .02 on the kit that Adams sent me. The box arrived and I opened to find a nicely presented kit that included;

16 oz Detail Spray
16oz Car Wash
16oz VRT (vinyl, rubber, & tire) Dressing
16 oz Buttery Wax
Super Plush Microfiber Polishing Towel
Super Plush Microfiber Applicator Pad
Dressing Applicator Sponge
Instructional DVD
Laminated Instruction Card

I decided to actually test this out on the MINI that arrived from Germany and needed a little TLC. The Car Wash is awesome and a little goes a long way. It provides a nice level of foam and works extremely well.

The car detail spray works and smells great. In fact all the products smell good. Hands down this is some of the best detailing spray that I have ever used. Some streak and some smudge but this stuff goes on light and provides a nice shine. You almost wonder if you actually need the wax!

Moving to the wax, the application pad is awesome and well built meaning that you won't need to buy applicator after applicator. If taken care of, one will last you a while. The wax goes on smoothly and comes off cleanly without a lot of rubbing.

The VRT is great. Many of us have used Black WOW but this stuff does just as well. Once again you have an applicator that is provided in the kit that will help with applying. It is a stiff foam pad that will let you apply the VRT without getting it on the paint. The VRT goes on easy and looks fab. I will see how it handles the next few days.

Two last bits.... The DVD is an awesome instruction set to show you how to properly detail a car. The card is handy as it is step by step and laminated so you can have it with you while you are cleaning.

Am I impressed? OK, I am a mod and I am likely to talk highly of a sponsor but this stuff deserves the high praise. In my opinion, I will be switching to Adams for all my car care products from this point forward.

Well done Jason and Adams! :cool::D

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
I have to agree!! That detail spray is awesome and perfect for keeping a tip top shine inbetween waxes/polishes :nice: The microfibre cloth is the best thing ever, and now that ive been paid, in gonna order a couple more and also a couple of applicator pads as well :nice:

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, to late. However, I will next time around. To be honest, I think that the product is worth it. I ordered more clothes (I want the drying towels but they are on backorder) and some cleaning products and the revive (for the Subaru as it is in bad shape). I can't wait to get it all. :)

An idea when those drying towels will be back in stock?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts