MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
///M Power
5,066 Posts
The cooper challenge kit look a bit expensive... I'm getting the JCW wheels seats and aerokit for £100 less than that!!

Is that a list that a particular dealer has come up with and therefore based on his prices, or is it a UK wide list???

·
Regular
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi All

It's my local mini dealership only. They've basically put certain accessories together, called it a pack and gave it a name. You buy pack they fit it then your warranty is still intacked.

I Suppose dealerships around UK 'might' do their own type of pack I don't Know.
I guess prices could vary between dealerships due to differing fitting costs.

It seems expensive to me robbing gits but it is BMW / MINI dealership i suppose.

·
///M Power
5,066 Posts
ahhh... that makes more sense :) ... It always pays to barter a bit with the parts department... especially if you are getting a lot of stuff at the same time. I managed to save about £300 off the first price they quoted.

Good luck with the MCS on Sept 1st J P.... I'll have to wait until the following week for mine :)..... just can't some quick enough for me!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
CooperID
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing