MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
2004 MCS Owner
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the MCS on the road about a week or so now so i decided to mint it over the weekend. This is the results of nearly seven hours work..............

products used................

·
t o t a l m i n i . c o m
2,758 Posts
looks really good simon!! Damn i wish i had of snapped that car up the day i saw it in the showroom! lol!! love the colour! and the wheels,, and the sunroof!! ACE!;):D

·
2004 MCS Owner
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the replies, yea hopefully going to be at the causeway coast show, any details on it?

·
2004 MCS Owner
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
appeciate the comments folks, the mcs is my 9th car in 5 years and its by far my favourite

@ sportspack mark- lol that was my mum, had to take her to junction 1 on monday, the mrs was workin the bank holiday much to her annoyance

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey
Just seen your post...

I recently got a hyper blue MCS mid september and previously had a pure silver cooper!

Really like hyper blue although its not as easy to clean as the silver, it does look great when you put some work into it.

Also... love those JCW wheels. They look great on it! I WANT! I WANT!!! lol

·
2004 MCS Owner
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cheers lads, yea can be hard enough to keep clean but makes it look all the better when you do, i put a few coats of zymol polish and a couple of coats of wax on it a few weeks ago and that def makes it easier to maintain. Ordred a few new wax's/polishes there so gonna get them on he car before winter hopefully. Id also like a set of winter wheels but if that dosnt happen im gonna order poorboys wheel sealer and that will hopefully protect them against the salt on the roads

1 - 20 of 34 Posts