MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Livin' the country life
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:D Well after months and months my DS MCSC is going into production next week (50)!!!! :D
I am soo excited, now is the really hard part... the final wait :(

After sharing the wait / receive with so many of you, it's finally my turn!
Thanks to all for making these last 6 months bearable, MINI2ers ROCK!!

BTW I am sure that the United Nations should be made aware of the psychological torture involved in buying a MINI

·
Livin' the country life
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it's the eve of the birth week :)
I should invest in one of those 'ticker' thingamebobs so I can keep track of the number of times that I say MINI between now and delivery :p

And breathe......

·
Livin' the country life
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:d

Well it's Thursday morning, my MCSC should be nearly born :D
Spent three hours driving a Hyper Blue/Hyper Blue '05 MCS on Tuesday, I so can't wait for my MINI. I do fear for my drivers licence though!! :eek:

·
-Mr T-
1,818 Posts
What's the delivery date? February? I'm ready to order and was all ready for a hard top MCS with the sunroof...but now I've got the cabrio on my mind. I just dunno if I can go the extra bucks...or just go for a standard Cooper... Decisions decisions.

·
Livin' the country life
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well have been told mid February, but there are bets on that it could be sooner :D
I sooo can't wait. The best thing is that firstly there aren't that many MINI's around, secondly there will be even fewer MINI cabriolets around!!!
I love the hard tops, had one for three hours last week ('05 MCS) but ever since I saw the first pic I just had to get a MCSC.

So what type of MINI are you after?? :confused:

·
Livin' the country life
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Warm summers night, top down, cruising up the freeway, wind in you hair, supercharger singing, the funky dash lit up like a xmas tree, ambient lights all aglow. Bring it on...

I have decided not to track my MINI. He's on his own now 'til I get "the call".

Thanks everyone for you kind thoughts and encouragement, it does make the time pass more quickly :)

·
NODDDY
153 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!

I'm a bit behind you in the waiting line as I only ordered mine last weekend.

Can't wait for my gestation period to come to fruition!

My current car is a Peugeot 206CC and I have copped so much grief from friends calling it a hairdressers car and gay car of the year. On making the decision of the MCSC I embarked upon offensive position and succeeded. I've ordered the license plate "NODDDY" - so that when I'm told it's a "NODDY" car I can say that I know that!Besides, if someone sees that little car on the road and smiles at the license plate that's a good thing in my mind - not enough smiles in the world today. The MINI is all about having fun!!!!!!

Let the countdown begin to April (sigh!)

Cheers

Frosty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts