MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a oil leak yesterday started stalling putting out. I didn't have the money to fix or get my mini looked at as I had been working two jobs now I have no job. I noticed it had a little round oil leak from the bottom onto cardboard therefore I did add oil every time I knew it was needed. Did I blow my engine 😳 so nervous?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have a oil leak yesterday started stalling putting out. I didn't have the money to fix or get my mini looked at as I had been working two jobs now I have no job. I noticed it had a little round oil leak from the bottom onto cardboard therefore I did add oil every time I knew it was needed. Did I blow my engine 😳 so nervous?
Is it running smoothly or can you hear the engine knocking now? Does it sound different?
Does it sound the same? Does it smoke?
Is it running smoothly or can you hear the engine knocking now? Does it sound different?
Does it sound the same? Does it smoke?
Hi I did have a grayish smoke come out the back pipe as I was dropping it off today dropped it off. I guess I'll get some answers tomorrow engine didn't seem to be knocking that out heard anyway. What do you think now? Hoping a sealing ring it had been leaking in ghe front where I'd put the boil in small round like leaks slowly. Thank you for replying to my post. 🤷‍♀️

1 - 6 of 6 Posts