MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BRG Cabrio S
106 Posts
Hey thats great news! I have only been hanging around these forums for a few weeks now, but I already know if anyone deserves good news is you! Did they not put the same dvd back into the new Nav system? I thought that the language was determined by the dvd and not the system itself? Oh well, you gotta be happy anyway with the top.

Best of luck.

·
Shopping
740 Posts
howardpm said:
Hate to cross post to another board but here is the info. Needless to say it looks like the leaking is fixed.

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34890

Howard
Glad you've got the mini back and waterproof. I've been keeping a eye on your threads about the leaks and keeping my fingers crossed for me it's a case of so far so good.

Are you going to keep the car after all the problems or is it a last nail in the coffin. Personally I always find I go of a car that has given me problems and in general get rid off.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well

I'm going to keep it of course. Other then the issues I had I love the car, its so fun to drive and once it gets warm outside I'm going to try to get the most of our the top as possible. About knowing if the leak is really gone, I probably won't know for a while personally since lately its been 25 below. So next time it rains its probably going to snow instead.

Howard

·
Elated Motorer!
52 Posts
Whew! I feel relieved, I can only imagine how you feel! I'm glad somebody finally took you seriously and I hope that the other MINI dealerships follow suit for everybody who has been having roof issues. Congrats and *new and improved* MINI and happy motoring! I'm with you on the crap weather....just can't wait until spring.

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
Congratulations Howard!

Of course we'll never know if it was your letter or my mentioning your situation in the comments area of my post-delivery survey from MINIUSA :rolleyes:

Now, hopefully you can go about the business of being a deliriously happy Open Motorer like the rest of us ...although you have the added joy of being yelled at in German by your car!

Peter...who'd have bet a letter wouldn't produce a thing and is happy to be proven wrong...in Denver

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
howardpm said:
Peter you mentioned my car issue in your survey? Thanks that was nice of you. :) We mini folks gotta stick together!

Howard
Yeah...well...I told them I was happy so far but that a fellow motorist was having a terrible problem with his top and not getting acceptable service whatsoever from <inserted correct dealers name here> and that they needed to look into it.

As Red Green says..".remember, I'm pulling for you...we're all in this together"

Peter....in Denver

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.