MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm dead excited, should be lots of fun, kinda a talkshow thing, doing an item on cars, so my baby's gonna be in studio! :D I'll be doing some serious cleaning and hoovering over the weekend!

EDIT - It's been cancelled, two of the other guests backed out or something.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's on some show on RTE called the big bite on wednesday. The MINI will be the star, not me, I think I've to talk about my em...borderline obsession but I'll try appear as sane as possible!

·
MINI...Grrrreat!
132 Posts
I just hope the bright shining star that is fame doesn't go to your head, plunging you in to hedonistic life of sex, drugs and rock'n'roll........ if it hasn't already! :D :D

As Soggy said, would be great to see what goes on.

Nice one!

D :eb:

·
SUCKIN DIESEL!!!!
7,669 Posts
Mini Lou said:
It's on some show on RTE called the big bite on wednesday. The MINI will be the star, not me, I think I've to talk about my em...borderline obsession but I'll try appear as sane as possible!
iS IT THIS WEDNESDAY Lou??

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Of course I'll mention MINI2, I've a MINI2.com sticker on my car now too! : ) Yep this wednesday! Think it's on around 2.20pm ish, but I'm not sure what time that bit will be on...I hope it doesn't rain or my car will get dirty on the way

·
Registered
251 Posts
Any1 know what channel that is? :s

only thing i did find is that its on at 2:25pm:

14:25 Wed 20th
RTE1
The Big Bite
New live discussion programme on the issues affecting the Irish people. Presented by David McWilliams with a panel of guests who will discuss the issues of the day

Duration: 45mins

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
Mini Lou said:
I'm dead excited, should be lots of fun, kinda a talkshow thing, doing an item on cars, so my baby's gonna be in studio! :D I'll be doing some serious cleaning and hoovering over the weekend!
Can I have your Autograph so I can sell it on E-Bay? :D :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts