MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aaaaaalright
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been waiting to write this thread for a long time. Finally got my MCS last week, been driving ever since and taking some pictures.

My thoughts on the car - very very under-rated. The quality in which its made far exceeded my, and everyone i showed the car to's expectations. Its very apparent that BMW is in the picture. Photos and reviews of the car really dont do any justice, you really have to experience the car in person.

Performance wise, its very surprising - before this i as was driving a car with a 305ci V8 with over 200lbs of torque, and that hardly pulls as well as the mini does at 3000rpms. I cant wait untill the engines fully broken in.

Anyway here are a few pics to check out, ill have a lot more in my gallery by tomorrow night so make sure you check back.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Your S is great! I think the black on black is better looking on the S rather than the Cooper. I may consider this combo on my next MINI!

·
Motoring since 8/4/04 :)
553 Posts
Looks great. I love that interior with black.

·
NON STOP
210 Posts
You have a bee in your bonnet ;) (speaking of the interior). It looks great. I will tell you from experience the black is the best color but what a pain...it takes some work. Microfiber rules. Invest in quality cleaning supplies. Nice MINI.

·
All 4 wheels pointed down
656 Posts
Your MINI looks awesome! I imagine that was a long time coming....

Thanks for the vote of confidence for someone waiting for his baby to come home...

You always wonder if it is going to live up to your "expectations" while you wait...

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Loks fantastic :D Congratulations!

Love the colour combo - especially with the beige interior. Great stuff :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very Exciting!

Especially since I'm picking up MY blk/blk/cb from Checkered Flag in Virginia Beach on the 27th (Hi Sean!). It's even better-looking than I had hoped. The beige is very sexy contrasted with the black. Reminds me of a friend's Jag XKE (well, the colors, anyway). I hope you enjoy the heck out of it.

I'm from Colorado, so I'll get to enjoy mine for three straight 12-hour days before I even get it home. :eek:

·
Feel the G's
122 Posts
Quality looking car there mate! You just cant beat a brand new gleaming black Mini. The leather interior looks well nice, wish I had considered that for my car!
Happy motoring.

Scottybhoy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts