MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Cooper S from MINI Motorwerks in Minneapolis yesterday. It was a five hour drive back to Madison,Wisconsin, but I took some back roads and had fun with it.

Here's a photo to get started, more in my gallery.

Thanks to everyone on MINI2 who provided a lot of information and advice. It's hard to choose colors and options on the MINI, but I'm very happy with what I got.

KennyP :D

Attachments

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Nice :D

Congratulations!

Great photos too :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the comments.

I really like the look of the dark silver / white top. I wasn't sure about the white top when I first placed the order, but I wanted white because it is so much a part of the MINI history and I once owned an old Land Cruiser which also had a white top. The dealer put the chrome mirrors on from the chrome exterior pack. I originally had envisioned white mirror caps, but I think I like it just as it is.

As far as the R90's, I went with the 16" wheels because of what I'd read on these forums about 17" wheels having a little harsher ride. I'm sure the dealers sell a lot more 17" R90s because of the size and the looks with the wheels, so I was worried the dealer would put on the wrong ones. Anyway, they got it right and I love the wheels.

For those of you still awaiting delivery: hang in there and we're all looking forward to hearing your reactions and seeing the photos.

KennyP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts