MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Always on Overboost
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked up my 07 Cooper S from the dealer last Monday after having an 03 MC for 18 months previously.

The spec of my MCS is:

Chili pack
Visibility Pack
Colour line Rooster red (black seats though ;))
Piano Black trim
Chrome line interior
MFSW
5900 miles (one careful lady owner has run it in for me, and saved me £3k :D)

Really enjoy the car, having loads more torque and power has made it more fun but you do get lazy with not changing gear as much. Getting 5mpg better than my old MC, but missing the climate control and Ipod interface :rolleyes:

6 days later and 750 miles completed here are a few pictures....

Attachments

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Oooh I want one! What is the 'lead time' to order and receive a MINI please? :wink:

·
Always on Overboost
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are my old man parking sensors OEM? as they were not put on in the factory as they are not on the factory spec sheet and they look different to other ones i have seen??

·
Registered
691 Posts
You can get parking sensor fitted by dealer, or lots of after market places. Either will also colour code them so will not look that different (if at all) from factory ones.

You can add the iPOD interface...as it is a deal fit option, and then you can control it trhough the MFSW....or NewMINIStuff.com has a cheaper kit.

·
Always on Overboost
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and here is what the red colour line, piano black and chrome line interior looks like..... :cool:

She stil has no name yet :rolleyes:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 80 Posts