MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last after 7 months of waiting our new MCS Works has arrived. What a hoot! 210bhp and slippery roads means lots of sideways action. The new induction system provides almost a Honda V-tec like zimm when above 4500rpm and the whole car feels more solid and composed than our previous MCS. Love the noise and the popping and banging of the exhaust on overrun. :D

There's some nice touches compared to the older mini; theatre lights in the ceiling (as with most BMWs), little theatre lights in the door pulls, a proper toolkit under the boot carpet next to the battery, a 12V DC socket in the boot and a host of other minor but noticeable improvements throughout.

Haven't driven it much yet so am off to Paris to run her in. Meantime, here's some pictures..

·
Registered
93 Posts
That is beautiful. Taking delivery of my HB MCS on March 1 then getting the kit put on at JCG the next day. Can't wait. Reading your post has made me want it quicker

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Looks brill mate :D

I was just saying to Smurf the other day, that if I was speccing again, I'll probably go for HB/B :cool:

Congrats :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.