MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it finally stopped raining so I gave my new toy a good clean and took a few piccys. It's a bit grey here but they dont look too bad. :D

Its got some nice options which have come in handy - rain sensors and auto lights!

Attachments

·
MCS AB Owner! =D
325 Posts
If Carlsberg made MINIs, all of them would be astro black and be the best cars in the world ;).

Nice one and welcome to the astro black club!

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
Gotta love the astro, an arse to keep clean but the most satisfying to clean by far. Mine is the same as yours mate outside wise, part from mine is a gen one and has an areo kit. I think i am the only one who prefers the 2nd gen without the areo kit, i really dont like the black placa at the back, just my opinion. Car looks sweet mate :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gotta love the astro, an arse to keep clean but the most satisfying to clean by far. Mine is the same as yours mate outside wise, part from mine is a gen one and has an areo kit. I think i am the only one who prefers the 2nd gen without the areo kit, i really dont like the black placa at the back, just my opinion. Car looks sweet mate :)
Yep "shoot me if i buy another black car" I said! :rolleyes:

I agree I do like the body kit but prefer mine without it. Its already a very interesting styled car...each to thier own of course!

·
Registered
118 Posts
That last wash appears to have washed the letters of the number plate:smile:

Seriously though, it looks great. It will be a pig to keep clean though, but hey, that's just an excuse to wash it, and get it back to looking as it does now.

Mines just had his weekly wash and monthly wax. Is it just me. or do they drive seem to drive better when they are all clean and shiny?

Enjoy mate, you must be coming into you're summer, so hopefully, it will stay cleaner longer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
next door?

I think I know exactly where those photos were taken.

Haha! Looking round the forum i see you are from my area and wondered if you might know the river bank...you dont happen to work in the building next door do you?

Cheers.

Dave.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts