MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Simon
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At the dealership I may add...................................................................

The wife won't let me pick it up until the 31st July My birthday.

So yesterday I had the agony of looking and sitting in it but THATS IT !

The new Xenons are sexy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you turn them on they start at a lower setting hight wise and then slowly lift up to driving hight.

The thing is I had to go to the dealer to show him where I wanted the aux lead for my mp3 player to be put. The problem came when I had to leave.

So now I have to wait another 6 days knowing my MCS is waiting for me. The worst thing is my wife finds it funny that I'm going through this trauma. She has told the dealer not to let me arrange for collection before next Saturday.

"But what goes around comes around"

Saturday night its getting late, the wife give's that familiar look. We retire to the bedroom and just as she thinks things are going to happen.....................?

I just looked at her and said "I have to wait love then so do you" :D

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
Si5Bellies said:
The new neons are sexy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you turn them on they start at a lower setting hight wise and then slowly lift up to driving hight.
That would be Xenons then - and they have been around for years !!!

·
Simon
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cooper S Works said:
That would be Xenons then - and they have been around for years !!!
Dear Mr Cooper S Works,

Are you a teacher by chance ?

Thank you for your spelling correction, next time I post a message I'll be sure to submit it to you for marking first !

Come up with some interesting posts of your own instead of sarcastic replys :D

·
Simon
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fevs said:
Looks like some body is under the thumb please post picture of top of head so we can confirm it

PMSL

:D :D :D :D
Will do but first I will need the wife to slacken the chain so it allows me to go into the lounge (to get the camera) as well as the kitchen and bedroom. :D

·
GEEEEEEEEK
9,069 Posts
Si5Bellies said:
Will do but first I will need the wife to slacken the chain so it allows me to go into the lounge (to get the camera) as well as the kitchen and bedroom. :D
Are you sure youre allowed to use the camera dont worry the wife wont get a lookin when you get your hands on the new S got mine Last saturday already done 850 miles

Ooops wifes calling got to go >>>>>>>>>> runs for cover

:D :D :D :D :D

UNDER THE THUMB

·
Registered
17 Posts
He Simon,

You've got a funny relationship with your wife! I couldn't help but laugh, i'm a bit sorry for you. ;) Hope the days pas by quickly for you.

·
Simon
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wac said:
He Simon,

You've got a funny relationship with your wife! I couldn't help but laugh, i'm a bit sorry for you. ;) Hope the days pas by quickly for you.
All joking apart.................... If I really wanted to pick the MCS up sooner I would. But I said when I ordered it that because the delivery date was so close to by birthday I woulld wait.

Also its geared up for the 31st because I start a 2 week break. And we are going to visit loads of friends who live all over the UK.

I have waited 4 months another week wont kill me.

I must admit I didnt sleep very well last night and I have chewed off all my nails so thats not a good sign.

Got to go because if she (the wife) sees me on the PC she gets really angry.

The last time she got angry she tied me to the bed and broke my ankles with a sledge hammer. I wish she never watched that bl**dy film ! :D

COMMING DEAR !

·
Registered
17 Posts
Simon,

I took a quick look on your site and saw a sweat porsche 911 in front of your leeds store !
Saw that must be the wife car then he?! :D haha

·
Registered
17 Posts
Simon,

I took a quick look on your site and saw a sweat porsche 911 in front of your leeds store !
So that must be the wife car then he?! :D haha

·
Simon
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wac said:
Simon,

Saw that must be the wife car then he?! :D haha
LOL

Wac

The really funny thing is that in the pic of the Leeds store there is an old red ford orion in front of the porsche.

Withing a couple of hours of that pic been taken one of our sales staff called the police cause some idiot was trying to steal the BL**DY Ford Orion and not the porsche. :D

·
Hillbilly boy
1,214 Posts
Si5Bellies said:

Saturday night its getting late, the wife give's that familiar look. We retire to the bedroom and just as she thinks things are going to happen.....................?

What a guy................. :D

I have to wait till December :confused:

Any ideas??????

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Si5Bellies said:
At the dealership I may add...................................................................

The wife won't let me pick it up until the 31st July My birthday.

So yesterday I had the agony of looking and sitting in it but THATS IT !

The new Xenons are sexy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you turn them on they start at a lower setting hight wise and then slowly lift up to driving hight.

The thing is I had to go to the dealer to show him where I wanted the aux lead for my mp3 player to be put. The problem came when I had to leave.

So now I have to wait another 6 days knowing my MCS is waiting for me. The worst thing is my wife finds it funny that I'm going through this trauma. She has told the dealer not to let me arrange for collection before next Saturday.

POW POW @ the last line - nice one mate :D

·
Simon
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RobHardyUK said:
yeah just go there and say the wife said you could pick it up early :p :p :p
Yeah but their's only one problem with the modern independent women. They know which buttons to press. To the point when you just have to give in or compromise.

But I do have a hidden agenda. I'm already trying to get in the good books cause the JC Works kit for the revamp MCS is available in Sept and if (when) we get it, most of the money will have to come out of the joint savings account.

I keep mentioning it in passing with not as much objection as I expected. So its a working progress.

"ways and means" :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
19 Participants
Garmin
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing