MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya Guys and Girls,

Wanted to show ya my new Mini2 Cooper.
(IndiBlue-White Roof)
Bought it last week, dilivery late april (GRRRRRRR).
Got those 17 inch weels, chilipackage, Airco and a cd player

Cant wait to get my hands on it.....lol


CYL,
Cooper I Do
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,956 Posts
Cooper i Do said:
Heya Guys and Girls,

Wanted to show ya my new Mini2 Cooper.
(IndiBlue-White Roof)
Bought it last week, dilivery late april (GRRRRRRR).
Got those 17 inch weels, chilipackage, Airco and a cd player

Cant wait to get my hands on it.....lol


CYL,
Cooper I Do
Looks great.....and believe me, 7 weeks is not long to wait for your baby......

Great stuff.......and the same as Kinster's choice too it seem's.

:D
 

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
Joined
·
2,598 Posts
Re: Re: My New Mini Cooper

Basil said:


Great stuff.......and the same as Kinster's choice too it seem's.

:D
He/she has taste. 15 days and counting :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,956 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My New Mini Cooper

Kinster said:


Nah, it wouldn't...

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/pandora2000/blue1.jpg

I was also gonna get a sunroof for my white top, but it looked ugly!
Well, thats not a very good example. That car is a photoshoped BRG one, and I have to admit that a straight front on shot doesn't do the shape much justice. I'm still trying to figure out why BMW decided to design the stripes into a V shape. If they went straight up the bonnet, wouldn't they look better ?. monsta has his straightened out and more widely spaced. The S stripes are much straighter on the car (yes i'm going to post my favourite picture yet again).

As for the sunroof, you really don't notice it unless your standing right next to the car......( have you seen Pauls video panning around the S ? )

But it's all a matter of personal taste.

:)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He Kinster,

Did ya get yaself the white tail and side lights as well?
The one at my dealer had it! looks great but very expencive(375 Euro).
Did i mention before i got an multy functional steering wheel as well? (leather)

Cath ya Later

Cooper I Do

(50 days to go and counting);)
 

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
Joined
·
2,598 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My New Mini Cooper

The pic of the bonnet stripes on the S look a lot better. Don't think much of the sunroof though :D

Basil said:


Well, thats not a very good example. That car is a photoshoped BRG one, and I have to admit that a straight front on shot doesn't do the shape much justice. I'm still trying to figure out why BMW decided to design the stripes into a V shape. If they went straight up the bonnet, wouldn't they look better ?. monsta has his straightened out and more widely spaced. The S stripes are much straighter on the car (yes i'm going to post my favourite picture yet again).

As for the sunroof, you really don't notice it unless your standing right next to the car......( have you seen Pauls video panning around the S ? )

But it's all a matter of personal taste.

:)
 

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
Joined
·
2,598 Posts
Cooper i Do said:
He Kinster,

Did ya get yaself the white tail and side lights as well?
The one at my dealer had it! looks great but very expencive(375 Euro).
Did i mention before i got an multy functional steering wheel as well? (leather)

Cath ya Later

Cooper I Do

(50 days to go and counting);)
I didn't bother with the white lights. I didn't like them!

What's on the multi-functional steering wheel? Cruise control?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On the multy functional steering wheel r the buttons to
satelite use for radio and cd and cruisecontrol.
(any 1 with this wheel correct me if i am wrong).

Catch Ya Later,

Cooper I Do
50 days and counting;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Well in about 14 days I'm getting a blue/white Cooper with the bonnet stripes AND a sunroof. Seen one like it at the dealers and it looked fantastic!

I even like the look of the sunroof on the white roof! As for the stripes I wasn't keen at all to start with but I just love them now!

JS :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Hope you are looking forward to yours as much as I am!!

Blue Cooper, white wheels, wing mirrors, wheels, air con, CD,heated mirrors etc and ASCT... I can't wait!!!!!!!
 

·
Bring the noise
Joined
·
2,441 Posts
Very smart combo..well I would say that as mine touches down real soon too....blue and 17s.....tasty !
Blue white and 17" badboys !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,956 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just wanted to say...

Another night has passed so..


49 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!

Catch Ya Later,

Cooper I Do
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top