MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MINI2 Irregular
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the new MC has done 1600miles so far. ..... :D proper bo. :eb:

Only got a few pics due to the whether but will get more in the future. So how would I compare to my oldskool MO? :confused:

Not properly run in yet, but similar in terms of speed to my MO which had a stage2 superchip. (get one if you own a MO). Gear ratios have been shortened, where I would change to third at 60mph I change at 50ish. More power through 4th and 5th easily noticeable. :D

Sports suspension is unreal. I thought my MO handeled ok with its bodyroll. The MC sits really well around the corners. :D

Aftermarket alloys.
I havnt seen many aftermarkets that really suit the Mini over the S-Spokes on my MO. But from seeing Bonnie Scotlands car a couple of times, and I hope he dont mind me purchasing. :rolleyes: I went for the These badlads.
Also went for the Toyo Proxies which add even more grip to the handeling. Although loads of wheelspin in the rain? :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
AH!!! My eyes....my eyes!!!!! Another yummy EB/W Cooper.......my unrivaled FAV!!!!!! I'm so tempted to trade in my '03..........EXCEPT...........why, oh, why can't we get EB Coopers in the U.S.?!?!?!?!?!

·
Back on the Road
432 Posts
Sorry for being a bit thick guys but, since when could you get an Electric Blue Cooper? I thought that only Cooper S's had the privelage? Does this mean u can also get the other colour(s) Dark Grey?

Well all I can say is it looks smart m8!

:)

·
Maxin' and Relaxin'
423 Posts
looks really nice there mate, first eb cooper i've seen!!

where did u get the wheels from?? i was lookin for a suppllier a couple of months back and there wasnt many. seein ur car has got me intersted in them again!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.