MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dating my S
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well, beefs? Loves? the body shop that installed were also skeptic whether it'd look good on the mini, but agreed it's a nice and subtle look to it!

i will have to do a full body shot eventually when the weather clears up over here!

·
Dating my S
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

here's the stock one i had before i taken it off.... it looks similar, but bigger lip to the back, it also reduced the gap to the roof near the center

as well as the two side fin like pieces

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks nice but something wich doesn't look nice is the look of your spoiler beeing pulled off in the car wash..

·
Registered
78 Posts
other pics?

Do you happen to have other pitures of it? From different angles and such? I like that spoiler but would like to see it without the rest of the bodykit at different views. I would appreciate it.

cheers, jason

·
MINI2 co-founder
653 Posts
modmanmini said:
Do you happen to have other pitures of it? From different angles and such? I like that spoiler but would like to see it without the rest of the bodykit at different views. I would appreciate it.

cheers, jason
Here is a few full body shots of the wing from different angles on the track a few weeks ago.

·
MINI2 co-founder
653 Posts
They are a forged BBS wheel similar to that of the RGRs. I forget their name though - let me look into it - i don't believe that BBS sells them yet..but they will be soon if not. Pretty much everything is the same between them and the RGRs as far as weight etc goes - but they do show off the big brake kits alot better :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Casey
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing