MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Little Guy
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey! I'm a brand spankin new member, because I just pickup up my Mini Cooper this morning!

It's a 2004 dealership owned demo with 15,000km of love under the bonnet, featuring Pepper White paint with Black roof and mirror caps, and a Panther Black leatherette interior. A list of features include:

Sports Package (Sports seats, 16" alloys, front Fog lights, rear Spoiler).
Multi Function 2-Spoke leather steering wheel.
Xenon headlights with washers.
Harmon/Kardon 6 speaker CD system.
On Board Computer.
Rain Sensor.
Auto Dimming rear-view mirror.
Full 2-panel sunroof.
Automatic Stability Control + Traction control.
Alarm.

And here's a couple pictures of it from when it was still at the dealership:

I've only been driving it for a bit and I'm already in love with my new mini! :D

- Terren :cool:

·
Obsessive Not Compulsive
413 Posts
Enjoy the ride.
That's a lovely looking Cooper, PW/B is a great combo, and I prefer the looks of the '04 over the '05, especially the front bumpers and lower fascia. That stainless steel looking mesh gives the Cooper an aggressive look unmatched by the new treatment.

·
Registered
691 Posts
MINNOW said:
Enjoy the ride.
That's a lovely looking Cooper, PW/B is a great combo, and I prefer the looks of the '04 over the '05, especially the front bumpers and lower fascia. That stainless steel looking mesh gives the Cooper an aggressive look unmatched by the new treatment.
I agree on the color combo--thought about getting the next one in PW/B myself. Also, I must agree on the 2004 vs 2005 comment. Why must the marketeers always differentiate?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.