MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brian
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a Mini Cooper S on the official Cherished used car scheme. My car has the following spec:-

Electric Blue with black roof
Tinted glass
Chili S Pack
Xenon headlamps
17" S alloys
Lapis Blue leather
Heated Seats
Auto air con
Harmon Kardon CD Stereo
Sat Nav
Panormic Sunroof
Heated windscreen
Heated washer jets/mirrors
Multifunction steering wheel
Driving lamps

I've never driven a car that attracts so many smiles and thumbs up. I love it...I am a 36 year old father of 2 (my kids love it too) and my neighbours think I'm a bit mad but also jealous. Great car

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome - I did the same in buying a used one...

I had some trouble finding a new one at dealer with GPS nav. Still less than 10k miles on the ticker and not even had the first service. I have still yet to have a new car... one of these times I will. This was my 8th used car but it seems you end up with a better price overall. Actually the mini would be a good one to buy new however since the resale price is quite good so you dont loose as much to depreciation when you sell.

Yours has the optional seat heaters which was the one option that my fiancee wanted that was not on it. Other than that - worked out well.

Enjoy the new (used) car.

·
No Steenkin Preevileeg
664 Posts
Welcome to M2. Nice spec. There are areas of the US where one that loaded would command a premium price on the used market. I like EB/B striped.

Yet I dont get why the rest of the world gets those goofy spice "chili" definitions for OEM options, and we Yanks only get the rational package schemes. One of the mysteries of MINI ownership.

Again, welcome to M2. We're a pretty good lot of motorers 'round here, a community that rivals Harley-Davidson in its intensity. :cool: Jimbo

·
SCNM misfit
3,304 Posts
broberts said:
I've never driven a car that attracts so many smiles and thumbs up. I love it...I am a 36 year old father of 2 (my kids love it too) and my neighbours think I'm a bit mad but also jealous. Great car

I know exactly what you mean :D :D
Lovely spec' - got any pics'?

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
broberts said:
I love it...I am a 36 year old father of 2 (my kids love it too) and my neighbours think I'm a bit mad but also jealous. Great car
Hehe -- I can beat you by 3 years... almost 4, and they are fantastic aren' t they :)

My kids love them as well, wave and shout like mad at all other Mini's, read all the mags, tell me what spec they are having when they are 'men' -- you'll get all this from yours :D

ENJOY -- They are the best and yours sounds like a great spec :p

·
Registered
251 Posts
That is virutally identical spec and colour combo to mine (pre JCW) except I had PDC fitted and side skirts. Would be interested to know how much you paid if you want to pm me as I bought mine ex-demo and worry I paid too much - then spent another 5K anyway :)

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
i love the blue seats, tho i wanna put some nice recliners in so there is no point in me buying em! tho they do look pukka!! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
12 Participants
RobHardyUK
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing