MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what i woke up to this morning. I feel kinda sorry for the little guy.

I think i got the jpg attached correctly but won't know until i post this.

Attachments

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
yikes! thats got to be the first snow picture of the year, could have done without that thanks :p

·
'MINI' or 'MAXI'??!
392 Posts
wish it would snow like that here!

*crosses fingers, shuts eyes ever so tightly, wishes for the white stuff to fall from the sky*

.... still got fingers crossed... gettin hard to type... must stop wishing now....

:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Poor thing...

I feel so bad for my mini too :( Its been snowing here since this past saturday...

mjvander - have you been driving around in Edmonton? Saw a black mini the other day at West Ed Mall..just curious :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually it's Green (BRG w White Roof). The light is so flat right now because of the crap weather. I'll be up to the "chuk" next week for a few days so keep your eyes peeled

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Why isn't that poor little car in a garage :eek:. I'll be contacting my European Mini Rights
Team about this. Being european that means they are full of self importance but don't
have any actual powers :rolleyes:. What part of Canada are you from and I hope you have a
good set of winter tyres/tires if you have snow already.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The mini has to live outside as a concession to my lovely wife who gets to park in the garage (plus the fact that i have so much crap in the garage that we can only get 1 vehicle in.) Remember, we Canadians are a hardy lot and we expect the same from our cars.
The block heater is getting installed on Friday and i suspect i'll need it soon.
I'm going to run with the standard tires (15" non runflats) and hope for the best. Got to do a bunch of parking brake turns this afternoon to get a feel for things. Wish me luck

·
Happy Motorer!
60 Posts
poor mini needs a sweater

I haven't seen much snow... and my MINI will likely never have anything but a sunburn...

Can you get him a big scarf or something? At least some mittens?

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,467 Posts
This is Kens mini when he went to the snow. IN New South Wales Australia

Don't know how he got it out??

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Makes me shiver just looking at those pics...of course, I've been so obsessed with my waiting process that I held a garage sale 1 month before my EDD and FINALLY cleaned out my garage...so mine nice'n cozy tonight!

We'll send warm thoughts...

·
the DASH LIGHT king ? ;)
485 Posts
nice ear muffs !!!!!

were gona have one hell of a winter this year apparently! last year our roads were so icy u cud see ure reflection in them and the big cars were sliding everywhere...hope my mcs doesnt slip and slide or it will be suicide !!! :(

·
Hey Mickie you're so fine
41 Posts
Talking of snow....I was unfortunate enough to get caught in the snow shower we had earlier this year. Although my trusty little brum brum (not a Mini...although mine is coming soon!!) got me home in one piece it was still a slip slidy scary experience. I noticed you can buy 'snow shoes' that fit on your tyres. Does anyone have them and are they worth getting?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts