MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I though I would just share some pictures of my new One, as I have teased a few of you with my spec. So here it goes, and I'd just like to say that you only know after driving one how brilliant a Mini actually is!!

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol sorry guys I couldn't upload any photos, it just kept uploading and uploading and then timed out, I'll try again.

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still didn't work guys, any tips on how to do it would be helpful!

·
Registered
285 Posts
sorry don't really know whats happening mine always work first time, you could try and make the images smaller, so theres less to upload it by cropping the image or converting it to a smaller image type. or put them on flickr and put in a link I think thats what a lot of people do. Common we all really want to see it now so it better be worth the wait. :) alex

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And here is the spec - - It's a long list!!

Vehicle
MINI One 1.4
Chili Red
Clth/Lea Ray Rooster Red

Options
PEPPER Pack 1
Sport Leather Steer Wheel
17" Crown Spoke Alloys
Floor Mats
Pass. Seat Height Adj.
Storage Compartment Pack
Front Foglights
Automatic Air Conditioning
On−Board Computer
Interior Light Pack
2nd Remote Key
Multi−func. Steering Whl
Exterior Mirror Pack
Heated Windscreen Washer Jets/Mirrors
Rear Spoiler
Chrome−Line Exterior
Visibility Pack
Mirror Caps in BodyColour
Darkened Rear Glass Code Description Price VAT Total
Auto−Dim Interior Mirror
Front Centre Arm Rest
Sports Seats
Additional Decor Rings
Colour Line Rooster Red
Park Distance Control
Rain Sensor & Lights On
Bi−Xenon Headlights
Navigation System
Voice Control System
HiFi Speaker System
Full Bluetooth with USB.

Dealer Fitted Accessories
Aerodynamic Body Kit − PDC
Chromed Fuel Filler Cap
Supagard Protection

·
Registered
285 Posts
very nice, you must be really pleased, it's amaizing how different it looks to mine :)
Yer but did you forget the indicators lol, you may have to see mikey at newministuff bout those lol.
Have you moved your font number plate up like serby did, ( I did that the other week too) looks very very good.

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did kind of forget the indicators, but the tango doesn't look too bad on the red car to be honest. The number plate is as it was when the dealers put it on, I've not moved it at all. And as for the dash trim I prefered the standard one, think it suited my colour combination well.

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any idea's on what to do next? It's going in next week for black vipers and to have the black plastic wheel arches painted in Chili Red.

·
Registered
285 Posts
That sounds cool I have been thinking about doing both of those to mine too lol, especially the colour coding so make sure you post some pics.
What bout some eibach springs? And get some indicator bulbs from newministuff they will make a big difference!!
Was gunna say an 's' spoiler but I think it looks as tho you've already got a cooper one. Alex

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah will do mate, the only thing that worries me about doing it is apparently due to the painting on the plastic there is a risk that the paint can peel, so anyone with any info on this would be helpful. I know there is already a thread running but can't be bothered to search for it, I'm just going to get it done and find out. I'm not planning to do anything that would affect my insurance just yet as frankly I don't want to pay them any more then I have to out of principal, not the cheapest for people our age! What would the new indicator bulbs do?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Good point Troy, we definately are payying too much, will pm you bout it as its too deppressing to show all these guys paying bout £200 lol. I really want a new zorst but it will cost me an extra £100 in insurance and thats just way too much. well good luck I'm sure it will be awesome. alex

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I want a Cooper S exhaust conversion with JCW tailpipes but doesn't look like it is happening either. And the JCW red brake calipers, but that messes the insurance up too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts