MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i went for my first test drive today.I thought it was a fantastic funky little car.when i got back in to my car i thought god how boring mine is(V/W Polo).I have ordered a mini one,build in february and should be delivered 1/3/05.Have gone for blackII,with silver bonnet stripes.I was going to get E/B,but when i saw it,i didnt think it was for me.It was a little bright,looks nice with a different colour roof though
I have told my friends what colour ive chosen but they are all saying,its to masculine.Have any other females out there got stripes on theres?I saw one in the forecourt and just thought it looked nice and sporty,even though it is just a one.

·
'MINI' or 'MAXI'??!
392 Posts
we have a black MOC (without stripes) and did (until about a month ago) have a MO (red) with stripes.... no MINI looks too masculine or too feminine... they are just great cars with their own personalities!.....
.... oh and we get our new MOC the same day you get ur new car!!.... can't wait! have u thought of a name for yours yet... only 3 months to think of one!!!!

:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies!I am pleased with what ive chosen and thats what counts.I havnt thought of a name yet,but as you stated i have got 3 months to think up one.I hope those 3 months go quickly,as im so excited. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts