MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Mike, they are 7-spoke 17" dealer fit wheels, no idea what the official name is. As far as I know they are not available at the moment. I was going for these until I saw the standard S wheels, which is what I go for now.

:)

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
mblommel said:
Anyone know what type of wheels these are? I really like them.

Mike

I ordered my car in May last year and the dealer only had a photo of a mini to show me and that is the wheels it had.
When my car arrived I questioned the wheels and the dealer had no idea but the very next day in the dealers press add that is the wheels in their advert.
I like them but who knows who makes them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I believe these are Raceline RL-7 wheels. Very nice. :D

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Any ideas on costs of those fabby wheels ?
Can the dealer option 17s be added to a chili pack car. Or do you have to cough up for the wheels at full price ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
These are similar

They aren't exactly the same, but fairly close. I think they're made by Axis---- sorry they're acutally made by racing hart, the have a nice 8-spoke style as well.

Found them on www.wheelmax.com

I'll check out the racelines, thanks all

Attachments

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Spoolin' said:
I believe these are Raceline RL-7 wheels. Very nice. :D

I've sent several emails trying to find out more about these wheels and received no response. Maybe someone in the UK can contact them and find out if they have fitments for the MINI. If they do, provide me with the information and I'll add it to the FAQ on aftermarket wheels.

·
MINI2 Freak
122 Posts
I looked at getting the 17" wheels and questioned my dealer - they cost about £300 extra on top of whatever pack you have if you have them fitted in the factory but they would be about £3000 if you have them dealer fitted. I was told they were coming in week 49 but have heard nothing else. Am waiting for a call from my dealer so I will keep you posted.

Jon

·
Blast from the past !
1,309 Posts
Re: Re: Mystery wheels

zoooooom said:

I ordered my car in May last year and the dealer only had a photo of a mini to show me and that is the wheels it had.
When my car arrived I questioned the wheels and the dealer had no idea but the very next day in the dealers press add that is the wheels in their advert.
I like them but who knows who makes them.
I'm pretty sure their OZ's - Check around a few sites and I suspect you'll find they are

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
I think they are Prodrive 17" wheels

I have seen a better picture but I can only find this at the moment:

·
Blast from the past !
1,309 Posts
I think OZ Racing make wheels for Pro-Drive and they're rebadged which means me and you both get a gold star monsta! :)

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
MINIAC said:

I've sent several emails trying to find out more about these wheels and received no response. Maybe someone in the UK can contact them and find out if they have fitments for the MINI. If they do, provide me with the information and I'll add it to the FAQ on aftermarket wheels.
I happened to be visiting the Superlite Wheels site and noticed that they sold Raceline RL7 wheels also. I emailed them and received a response that the Raceline company had gone under.

However, Superlite did inform me that their Ultralite 3-piece Wheels do come in 15", 16" and 17" fitments for the MINI:

These wheels are definitely for those with fat wallets, as prices range from £175-£195 plus VAT per wheel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts