MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd pop in and say Hi, After selling my evo 7 I've been convinced by my other half to get a mini with her. She has already had 2 cooper S's (and a brief fling with a TT in between) so the current pepper white one is being traded in when the new one arrives. We ordered a new Cooper S works in dark grey, black roof/mirrors, 18" upgraded JCW wheels (black with polished edges), chilli pack, full leather etc etc. Supposedly the first one ordered in Aberdeen :smile:

·
Registered
35 Posts
nice mate - I've just got a cooper, wife wanted one but I needed to change cars first, they drive very well and I've not felt out of place driving it yet. Although rear seat practicality is out of the window as I'm 6'3!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
So you've ordered the MINI John Cooper Works not a MINI Cooper S with the works kit? It gets slightly confusing but you've gone for the new new new model not the new S with the works conversion. The difference is there is no Cooper S markings on it but the JCW badge. Congrats and welcome to the club!

x

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aye something like that, all I know is its a model thats just been released and has over 200bhp???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And i thought evo's were confusing :p

Will put some pictures up of it when it arrives, looking forward to seeing what it looks like on the 18" wheels with the 4 pots behind them :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bruce,
You have a canny knack of getting the same type of cars as me although a lot newer!!
I just bought an 02 cooper for running to work and punted my evo. Damn fuel bills!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What like Gus, are you stalking me haha.

My evo was going rotten hence why I've got shot of it (the fuel bills were a c*nt too)

Hopefully the JCW I've ordered can be tuned further, the 210bhp or whatever it is didn't feel that quick! Handled very well though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts