MINI Cooper Forum banner

n12 mini gen 2 prince engine timing chain kit bargain.

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  mike1967 
#1 ·
below is a link for prob cheapest timing chain kit i have seen. ordered one the other day thought give it a punt must admit did think prob wont be up to much,, well i was so wrong well worth the £77.95 i've bought a number of things off this seller and all have been really good value and good quality for after market
link below chain kit
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Engine-T...811306?hash=item33cacdb66a:g:918AAOSwmVBbDszK

you will need to add the bolts for camshafts and bottom crank bolt,, they also do a turbo cooper s kit as well thats good value
they also do a kit with all new vanos sprockets as well £250

#3 ·
do you have a online parcel company called parcels to go. might be possible to arrange with the vendor to stick your postage label on the parcel might be worth a punt,

#4 ·
You mean something like a re-shipping agency? I have one for the US but never looked at anything in the UK. Would there be a mechanical reason why they wouldn't sell to certain regions? Something different between the cars in the UK and Australia that would be different enough to cause issues?

#5 ·
the car's are pretty much the same bmw and Citroen Peugeot share the same engines as in 2006 to present day on petrols and 2006 to march 2010 on diesels, so sometimes ordering or finding parts from psa side is cheaper, like finding a mini engine form breakers that any good will cost well over £1000 but find the psa version which is identical for well under £1000 i've done this trick a lot of times saves a lot of money and just as good,
i have bought stuff before and used parcels to go to collect it from a vendors shop, you might find you could make a few quid by buying a few of them and advertising them on your country's ebay if its hard to get parts there for mini at good prices,, also the pound to dollar exchange rate is more in favour to you than the uk at present due to the bunch of clowns we have destroying the country at the moment,
below link parcels to go
https://www.parcel2go.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.