MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Loves MINI2
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to let you know (if you are going to the NAIAS) that there was not a spot for MINI on the floor plan, so I contacted them and this is what they said...

""Actually, Mini has the display above Mercedes-Benz and Below Rolls-Royce. It seems we accidentally left it off that version of the floorplan. Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy yourself at the North American International Auto Show.
Aaron Lambrix
NAIAS""

So they will be diagonally across from the BMW's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm there! Flying in the 19th around noon and leaving the 20th after lunch. Figure all Saturday afternoon and evening will be enough car stuff (including MINI) to last me a while. Actually, I have high hopes that after seeing the Cooper I'll be able to make the critical go / no go decision on placing an order.

Maybe I'll see you there... I'll be the one planted in the Cooper (and not wanting to leave!)

Husker_MINI

·
Loves MINI2
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be there all day Friday and leaving Saturday afternoon, so it looks like we will just miss each other. I think I will be the same way "I'll be the one planted in the Cooper (and not wanting to leave!)" they will have to peel me out of the driver seat!!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Take lots of pics for us guys!! Make sure to get the price too as I think they are announcing U.S. prices at the NAIAS

Mike

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
minicoopersgirl said:
As soon as I get back I will be sure to post pictures and prices :)
2 more weeks until I go!
I'm sure you would do this anyway, but besides the cost of the cars themselves, please get the prices of as many options and option "packages" as you can. :) Thanks in advance!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts