MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is any possible way to bypass or remove the annoying disclaimer that comes up every time you turn on the Mini Navigation System? After seeing it at least two times a day for almost a year I think I get the point.

Thanks.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
this is only present on the US version, so there must be some way to bypass it, I am affraid I don't have the answers, but it might be worth doing a search on the forums as someone might be able to help you;)

maybe using the latest UK software might cut it out? but I really don't know, so don't take my word on that as once you upload software I don't know if you can downgrade it.

Oh and welcome to MINI2:)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have the "StealthOne" installed, which pushes the Accept button for me.

You could also experiment with downgrading your software to V22, then upgrading it back up to V24. This basically resets the Nav system into European mode. Distances will be displayed in yards instead of feet, and you will also get rid of the lawyer screen. However I have never tried this myself, so I cannot tell you if it will work for you or not. (Has anyone tried it yet?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.