MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to my car this morning. Opened the door and no Mini Logo on my Nav Screen. Turned on my car and the NAV stayed pitch black. Try pressing the knob and I heard a beat. Fgiured maybe cause it was really cold it didn't boot up. Got to work, turned off the car then turned it back on and notta. Any ideas? This adds to the already 400+ issues I got with my Mini Convertible.

Howard

·
saving the world
2,896 Posts
This happens a lot, though I thought it was only with older units. Take it to the dealer, and get them to replace it. (can't remember if the unit or the screen is at fault, but I've been through two screens and three units)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
you could try a hard reset, disconnect the battery, touch the terminals together, then re-connect, this might work if not you are off to the dealers I am affraid it could be the control box on the nav, these are not an uncommon fault if you have search on the forums:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.