MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK So I've taken the liberty of posting this on here from the other forums:

Yaaayyyy!!! It's that time again! Its the fall foliage cruise, now an official "Motortober" event by New Country MINI! I will update this post as details come about.
Depending on response, there may be limits set. So, please mark this as your calenders, and respond to this thread as soon as you are a definate, and how many people are going in addition to yourself. To add yourself to the list, you can also call me or e-mail me.
My contact info:

Michael Fischer
(860)309-9599
[email protected]

Here is the general outline, so far:

Beginning at Litchfield/Harwinton commuter lot, 10 Thomaston Rd, Litchfield, CT. Exit 42 off of Rte 8.

-A scenic, slightly spirited at times, tour through Litchfield, Harwinton, Morris, Washington, Warren, New Preston, Kent, Goshen, Cornwall, and Torrington.

-Raffle prizes (free)!!!

-Ending with a very nice banquet at Chatterlies @ Eastwood country club in Torrington. A portion of the proceeds will be going to charity for Blake Roy; our friends 4yr old son diagnosed with neuroblastoma. This is an easy, pay in cash as you enter, buffet kind of a thing. Expect about $23 a person, not including Alcoholic beverages (we will have our own bar).

Here is the menu:
-Mixed Green Salad w/ poached pears, crumbled stilton, candied walnuts, honey citrus vinaigrette and balsamic glaze
-Rolls & Butter
-Cider Braised Yankee Pot Roast
-Chicken Cacciatore
-Pasta Primavera
-Garlic Mashed Potatoes
-Green Beans and Butternut Squash

Dessert:
-Warm Apple Crisp
-Coffee/Tea

The run itself will run between 2.5-3.5 hours in endurance, with the typical stops at Mohawk Mountain and the gas station. (I will make sure that everyone there knows we will be there!!!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts