MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
likes pork
56 Posts
starts this weekend I think...

I'll probably be working a shift at the Mercedes display (which last year was right across from the mini display :D )

·
likes pork
56 Posts
oops, i was wrong. Funny, I usually hear about these things before they happen... chalk it up to election day jitters. It runs from 11/1 through 11/9. Having come from Chicago, this auto show was really disappointing when I went last year. Here's the skinny:

Auto show facts

What: The New England International Auto Show, produced by Paragon Group

Where: Bayside Expo Center, Boston

Sponsored by: Massachusetts State Automobile Dealers Association Inc. and presented by The Boston Globe

When: Nov. 1 and 8, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Nov. 2 and 9, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Nov. 3 and 4, 1 p.m.-9 p.m.; Nov. 5, 6, 7, 1 p.m.-10 p.m.

Tickets: Adults, $9; children 6-12, $4; children under 6, free

Discounts: Available at new car dealers, Lil' Peach Stores, Store 24, Tedeschi, and www.thebostonchannel.com

·
Sitting on a park bench..
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jbaker said:
oops, i was wrong. Funny, I usually hear about these things before they happen... chalk it up to election day jitters. It runs from 11/1 through 11/9. Having come from Chicago, this auto show was really disappointing when I went last year. Here's the skinny:

Auto show facts

What: The New England International Auto Show, produced by Paragon Group

Where: Bayside Expo Center, Boston

Sponsored by: Massachusetts State Automobile Dealers Association Inc. and presented by The Boston Globe

When: Nov. 1 and 8, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Nov. 2 and 9, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Nov. 3 and 4, 1 p.m.-9 p.m.; Nov. 5, 6, 7, 1 p.m.-10 p.m.

Tickets: Adults, $9; children 6-12, $4; children under 6, free

Discounts: Available at new car dealers, Lil' Peach Stores, Store 24, Tedeschi, and www.thebostonchannel.com

There was also a $2 discount coupon up on boston.com that you could print...yesterday, should still be there.

·
likes pork
56 Posts
seems like nobody wants to give me the right info... that or too much crack :D

I just heard on the radio that the show starts on Saturday the 6th and runs through sunday the 14th.

·
Sitting on a park bench..
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jbaker said:
seems like nobody wants to give me the right info... that or too much crack :D

I just heard on the radio that the show starts on Saturday the 6th and runs through sunday the 14th.
well, that's consistent w/ the dates in the article I posted above.

·
likes pork
56 Posts
I'll be working at the Mercedes-Benz setup Saturday from 4-10pm. If anyone happens to be there, stop by and say hello! I promise I won't bite... (much...)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.