MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
British Racing Dirt
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK sports fan,

most of you know the drill by now

meet at Washington services southbound at 1pm on Sunday 6th July.

if anyone else wants to come along please feel free to do so. The day usually consists of a yak, drive, food & yak, drive, home.

Lets see some names down below...

1) AlexBRGCooper
2) Bad Dog Mini
3) Scottyboy
4) Mess
5) Wallace
6) Vigilante [200sx guest appearance] aka Mr Miagi

latest odds from ladbrokes: first car backwards through a fence in the wet 5/1F - Vigilante :p

·
British Racing Dirt
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm up for this, do you want to post on NorthernMINI as well? I'm going to sticking fliers on cars over the weekend so you maybe able to attract some new people if you do.

Paul
Yes please Paul. I have joined up but I can't verify my account til I get home. The lovely people I work for have banned Yahoo.

·
British Racing Dirt
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking about the quickest ways onto the good roads. I reckon down the A1 to Chester Le Street, then up towards Stanley, across to Lanchester, Satley, Stanhope.... as always suggestions are always welcome

·
Registered
198 Posts
stick me down please there a nice little road from shotley over the 68 past derwent res then across the moors by edmunbyers on to the road for stanhope/killhope(thats the way i came back on sun from hartside) just a thought

·
aka The Dogfather
231 Posts
I was thinking about the quickest ways onto the good roads. I reckon down the A1 to Chester Le Street, then up towards Stanley, across to Lanchester, Satley, Stanhope.... as always suggestions are always welcome
My neck of the woods as it were, there's some good roads at the back of consett that lead to Stanhope. I'm happy to put together a route if you want.

·
British Racing Dirt
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jim - I know which road you mean and its a belter. It might be worthwhile going that way Blanchland etc, then dropping into Stanhope down Crawleyside
Paul - go for it. I'm just the bloke that puts the posts up. Normally the route is decided on the day
Steve - no bother, you'll give us a laugh going round every corner sideways if its greasy! :D

·
aka The Dogfather
231 Posts
Its only 5 miles down the road, getting to the south services is a bugger for me. However if that's what usually happens and everyone know's the drill then I'm OK with that. After all I'm only a newbie ;)

Anyways, get your backsides over to NM and get posting I've just seen a tumbleweed blow through :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts