MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Was thinking that as knowbody has posted in the OneD section for way to long I would write a little note...
My OneD has 400 miles to go before rolling over the 50k mark... I would love to sell it but buying a new car is not top of my list of things I need right now!
And some "@*&%[email protected]" keyed a rear wing a couple of weeks ago...
So I will roll past 50k and in a few weeks it will be off to Devon for a weeks holiday...
It is time to get the bucket and sponge out I think and give it a little TLC...

Any exciting news from you guys & girls??

·
Registered
62 Posts
36K miles in 42 months here on the original tyres, one ABS wheel sensor fault and a couple of items of warranty work but generally pretty happy. I don't want to change the car- I have driven a Cooper D R56 and enjoyed the extra performance but don't think the £10k outlay to change the car is worthwhile given I spend most of the time in urban traffic. There's also the fact they no longer have black eyed purple on the colour chart and the availability of TLC XL can see us through to the 8th birthday are factors.:)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Not got much news about mine to be honest, except for a recent problem with the common rail [fuel pressure]. It kept going into limp-home mode and after initially baffling the mini emergency service guy I had to take the car to the main dealer who solved the problem. Had a loaner for two days and I couldnt wait to get mine back!

Thank god I had warranty otherwise it would have been in the region of £700 to repair. Ouch! :eek:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
IIRC, it was a new fuel pressure regulator. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts