MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can one of you lucky current owmers measure the rear window for me? I need the demensions of just the glass.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Drakken said:
Can one of you lucky current owmers measure the rear window for me? I need the demensions of just the glass.

Thanks in advance!
Why :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a company that makes window shades for the rear window. You can get different flags like the Stars & Strips or the British flag. I want to know if it will fit the MINI's window. The cool thing is that you can't see in but you can see out no problem. The only size is 20 X 60 inches.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The rear window is roughly 37 inches by 15 inches, this includes a dark bit around the outside so take a few inches of each side if the sticker has to be applied on the inside. Hope this helps.:)

Looks like a cool idea.:cool:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Drakken said:
There is a company that makes window shades for the rear window. You can get different flags like the Stars & Strips or the British flag.
How about a link to that website, if they have one that is....

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The name of the company is Glasscapes. These are actually for pick-up trucks and that's why I wanted to know the window size of the MINI. I saw one on a truck and I liked the way it looked. They can be trimmed and the MINI window is small enough that it should fit.

Maybe someone here could get them to make some just for the MINI. ;)

Here's a link to the wbsite...

Glasscape Window Shades

·
Registered
353 Posts
That could be great for people with a sunroof

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
i wonder if they would make a MINI2 sun blind :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
They look fantastic ! would look way cool in the rear window...
I recall from a number of years ago the Tomorrows World Prince's Trust award thingy winner with that very idea.
A series of dots, and he was gonna use it for advertising on office windows etc...
Seems that idea has been improved on !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts