MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I picked up an 03 Cooper S with 70k last summer. Has intake, coil upgrade, race exhaust. Next weekend I'm tossing in a new crank pulley and adding a 17% SC pulley as I'll have the SC out for a service.

Ill be needing a tune. Are there any tuners that can do it via running logs and sending files for me to flash?

For my BMW my tuner can tune off logs and I can reflash in minutes makes tuning super easy as he's currently overseas. Is there anything like this for these Minis? Also, I have the obd2 k+dcan cable for my bmw, will that work on this mini? I need to scan codes and I'm not sure what software I can use.

Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi bud, I've noticed we do not get many reply's on here,
I use an app called Dash Command with a wi-fi dongle that plugs in to the Obd port.
It has the ability to clear fault codes, hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Any R53 posts on here are diluted in the host of other model related stuff.
Best bet, get yourself onto the R53 Owners Club on Facebook. 5,865 members and counting, all with R53s.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/154538898666141/

There is a guy on there, Haywood Warwick, who is a genius with maps and he can do exactly what you are after sending a suitable, bespoke map for you to upload.
Just about to get him to do mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
NigelK
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing