MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Indi Blue Cooper S with stock wheels on it and i was looking to get some new ones. I was thinking either a black wheel or a gun metal. Im looking for your opinion on what you think would look good on my mini.

thx

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've been thinking about this, too...

I've got a Pure Silver/Black MCS set to arrive next week, and have been thinking of going with gun metal or black rims for "summer" tires. I would love to see some pics of similarly configured cars - any personal galleries out there that fit the bill?

Dave

·
Brrrp Brrrp!!!
280 Posts
Showtime said:
I have an Indi Blue Cooper S with stock wheels on it and i was looking to get some new ones. I was thinking either a black wheel or a gun metal. Im looking for your opinion on what you think would look good on my mini.

thx
Well, i think if the rims were to be 100% black, it might look funny. I am getting a HB mini and will probably get the rims sprayed in a dark silver that is close to black but not totally. A bit like ashy black. It's a bit difficult to explain color, I'd reckon! :rolleyes:

It really depends on what you're after and your preference. At least you can rest in the fact that the mini will look good in either choices! :)

·
Brrrp Brrrp!!!
280 Posts
davemanning said:
I've got a Pure Silver/Black MCS set to arrive next week, and have been thinking of going with gun metal or black rims for "summer" tires. I would love to see some pics of similarly configured cars - any personal galleries out there that fit the bill?

Dave
I think for your color combo, gun metal gray will definately suit the color scheme! :p

·
Having Too Much Fun
28 Posts
The_Bster said:
I think for your color combo, gun metal gray will definately suit the color scheme! :p
I have to agree. I have an MC40 with the anthracite (read gunmetal) wheels and i am sure that they would look teriffic on a blue MINI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts