MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
atm im deciding wat colour to go for. atm im with CR/B but havent seen many on the road...nor on this site..

any body that owns one..would u be able to post some pics up? coz that would really help! hehe i keep changing my mind! too many colours.. :p :confused:

im looking at a cooper '05 but any one with CR/B would be good..! thanks for ur help :velvet:

·
Slippery When Wet
2,556 Posts
afromanbob said:
Hmm... CR/B.... I hate that combo.....

... NO I DON'T! That's what I own!!! I HIGHLY recommend it... Here's some pics... :cool:
Thrilled to see you went with a manual and are loving the car ;) I remember you trying to pick it out... great to see that you finally have it! Sorry I'm so late in the congrats :eek: :D

...and back on topic. I love the black roof because it hides the sunroof so well.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys!

all of u have really nice minis!...cant wait to get one!

u rekon with this colour combo..it'll be good to get the red/black seats?

anyone else got more pics?

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
I found 43 galleries with possible images of this color combo ...

Members List > Search Members > Advanced Search:

Personal Gallery: Yes
MINI Body Color: Chili Red
MINI Roof Color: Black
MINI Personal Gallery: Yes

·
kgouin
481 Posts
I have a CR/W but I seen a CR/B the other day and it was really nice!!!! It's probably a good thing that I hadn't seen one with CR/B before ordering because if I did, I would have had a very hard time deciding on the roof color!

·
MINI Owner!
415 Posts
ImaVunDerBrah said:
Thrilled to see you went with a manual and are loving the car ;) I remember you trying to pick it out... great to see that you finally have it! Sorry I'm so late in the congrats :eek: :D

...and back on topic. I love the black roof because it hides the sunroof so well.

Thanks! And yeah, I made the right choice! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts