MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
i'm going to go against the current and say....

GREAT pics, really good clothes

but...

crop the head, i think it's a generally accepted thing for designers to do and it distracts from the clothes. sowee... you're very pretty if it's any consolation ;) i just think for the purpose of the pics it's best to leave the head off (lol there is no way to put that so it sounds good!!)

·
RedUn's Manicurist ;-þ
16,095 Posts
MiniAdventurer said:
i'm going to go against the current and say....

GREAT pics, really good clothes

but...

crop the head, i think it's a generally accepted thing for designers to do and it distracts from the clothes. sowee... you're very pretty if it's any consolation ;) i just think for the purpose of the pics it's best to leave the head off (lol there is no way to put that so it sounds good!!)

maybe you're right, I mean you are female C, and you do shop! :p :p

·
Silly Moo !
12,442 Posts
Lovely designs ITIOTK,

all the dresses are lovely, nice colours, i think i would have to agree with MP also.....

GOOD LUCK HUN

hope you go all the way with your designs, maybe we will see it ITIOTK range soon :)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Leave your head on please. You don't want us to drool over just your bod...I mean designs, do ya. ;) Very nice, had any luck selling?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
13 Participants
Frodo
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing