MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MINImized
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi....everybody....
i really need your advice regarding which exhaust system should i get for my MINI Cooper......
i searched some of the well known tuning companies exhaust system such as Remus, Borla, Hamann..etc.
but i dont know which to get...... could you guys give me your advice and opinions...

Thanks in advance

·
Dating my S
587 Posts
theminibaka said:
Hi....everybody....
i really need your advice regarding which exhaust system should i get for my MINI Cooper......
i searched some of the well known tuning companies exhaust system such as Remus, Borla, Hamann..etc.
but i dont know which to get...... could you guys give me your advice and opinions...

Thanks in advance
Rspeed has an excellent cooper exhaust, miltek also makes one for the cooper

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
BMP Promini is a nice intake for the Cooper (see below). I have it and the Rspeed exhaust, nice combo! I got both of them from Rspeed.net.

·
MINImized
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info about the intake.....ill probably go for the BMP Promini....nice casing and quality......

as for the exhaust system....im really lost........i want something that gives me both power and a bit of tone (not too noisy)

im really confused......which should I choose Rspeed???? or John Cooper Works??????

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
The R Speed has a great tone and is not too noisy. I am 28 years old and I work in a big office complex and I'm not embarrassed to drive my car by and be heard (and seen) by co-workers. It just sounds like a sports car, not a turbo charged weed eater like all the Japanese cars around here! Deeper and throatier sound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts