MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Im really just calling on every one who has fitted neons to there mini cooper s.

i bourght some million colour LEDs for my car its a 2002 mini cooper s and i was woundering does any one have any pictures of placements of the tubes and connections.

regards Danny

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
nooooooooooooooo

lol. i had neons for my R56 Cooper when i first got it but honestly...i took them off about a week later. I really dont think they suit the car atall mate.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
dont listen to the haters man i fitted them to a ONE before so the exhaust was in a different place but basically you just use cable ties to hold them in place all the way around its hard to explain but if you have a look underneath youll find plenty of places to secure the cable ties. good luck

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks james

yeh that problem i cant reli see a place at the rear of the car because of the center exhaust, did you fit them ur self?

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
Was the first mod i did to mine! They are good for another 10bhp when turned on lol. There is a channel that goes down either side under the car that they fit in perfectly. Had them professionally fitted so cant give you any more info sorry about connections etc. I have mine wired to the front foglights toggle switch.

Must admit I have probably turned them on a handful of times in the last 5 years, generally when we do a club cruise at xmas time so the MINI is in festive spirit.

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
thanks james

yeh that problem i cant reli see a place at the rear of the car because of the center exhaust, did you fit them ur self?
they wont fit on the back - you will have to get 2 smaller LED strips. and there should be a plug to put the wires through into the boot.

but my honest opinion mate they look tackt. the only place neons look good are if the car is in a show & shine. and even then it is questionable

1 - 9 of 9 Posts