MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday was a bad day for me :( As u may of noticed it was a very windy morning yesterday and i carried on doing my own thing going to work, i parked up at work, andstarted work. 30 mins later .............Daaannnn "yes" i reply innocently you better have a look at your car :( well with that i bolted down to the car park and to my horror there is a dint the size of a golf ball on my roof :(
plus alot of scratches down the the side of the glass and the door. A slate off the roof where i work tried to break and enter my car ! grrr. so i moved it into the street to prevent any more damage and were the car was parked thre laid 6 more tiles smashed phew:) well luckly my company is paying for the repairs my dealer has quoted £900 to repair.

I think i am jinxed in this car i have had a old man reverse into it, it got scrated at work by a idiot and now this lol

MINI bloody adventures - ididnt sign up for these types :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car

Sorry to hear about your poor litte Mini. I had the same problem yesterday, luckly with my compnay car not my beloved Mini.I parked my Clio in a car park at work and a tile came down and put a massive dent in the bonnet. Oh well never worry, its not my car!:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Tim

O well it cant be helped as long i didnt have to use my insurance :)

it costs enough nevermind losing my no claims

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Gone with the Wind :confused: :confused: ;)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
And the tale of the story is............

NEVER SLATE THE MINI

:D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts